Key types of coverage to consider:

  • Buildings insurance
    Covers damage to the structure of your home, such as the roof, walls, floors, ceilings and foundations
  • Contents insurance
    Protect your possessions for example, a stereo or iPod, clothes, curtains, carpets and furniture
  • Accident, sickness and unemployment insurance (ASU)
    Pays a percentage of the mortgage payments if they are unable to work because of illness, accident or enforced redundancy
  • Commercial Insurance
    This can include: Buildings Cover, Contents Cover, Employers Liability Cover, Professional Indemnity Cover & Public liability Cover and Vehicle Fleet Cover





Trending… Insurance Broker London, Block Insurance Broker London, Block Buildings Insurance, best 90 ltv mortgages, Building Insurance Broker